When you decide to sell your property, you want to sell it for as much money as the market will allow.
Be aware that:
- Pricing too high will keep your home from selling.
- A low price will keep you from receiving full value.
There are three main points to consider when pricing your property:
- The Current market condition;
- The condition of your home;
- The right sales representative.
Current Market Conditions
The market always determines the value. Price your home competitively based on the price of similar homes that have recently sold in your area.
Also, pay attention to those houses that the listings have expired in your neighborhood, to see what price the market is not confortable to pay.
The Condition of Your HomeOne of the most important aspect is the condition of your home, buyers base their decision in it. It is important to take the time now to prepare your home to attract potential buyers and increase your home value.
The Right Sales RepresentativeThe sales representative is also ohter important point in the pricing process, because the agent brings the market to you.
The main role of a sales representative is to know the market, get to you the best price possible, and close the deal. Carol Bass has been in business for over 30 years, she is a successful agent with several high ranking offices in Toronto and Richmond Hill.
Carol has acces to the latest information on market condition, has a high negotiation skill, and a modern of art marketing strategy. All that to help you sell your home with the best price possible and as soon as possible.
Factors that do not affect your property’s value:
- What you paid when you bought (or built) your home.
- The cash proceeds you want or need from the sale
- What I, or any other real estate professional, say your home is worth.